Photo by Microsoft Word clipart
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Significant Postings from the Blogging Experience
Overall, I was very surprised at the resources, materials and information that I found while searching for ways to integrate technology in the kindergarten classroom. Throughout this blogging experience, I have had a couple of postings that are significant to me. One of the postings, Technology Integration for Georgia Performance Standards, I found to be very helpful and useful. It includes technology activities to use to reinforce and enhance your lesson that aligns with every Kindergarten Georgia Standard! It includes English/Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies. Our school focuses on being standards based classrooms and this resource allows kindergarten teachers to teach the standards while integrating technology. Another posting that I found important is one of my most recent ones, Using Technology with Kindergarten Students. The main reason this particular posting is significant is because it is about a teacher’s testimony that has been teaching for over 30 years but has learned how to be creative and excited about integrating technology into her classroom. This article was very motivating to me and showed me that we can all learn how to incorporate technology into our classroom no matter how long we have been teaching.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment