Photo by Microsoft Word clipart

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Reaction & Reflection To My First Blogging Experience

I have to admit that I was a bit frightened at first of setting up and creating a blog and was not sure how beneficial it was going to be. I am definitely still in the learning process but my thoughts have changed in regards to blogging. I am beginning to understand the purpose and benefits of blogs. In the education world, we all learn from each others knowledge, background, experience and that is exactly what a blog allows us to do but through the computer. I look forward to exploring, discovering, learning and sharing useful ways that teachers can integrate technology in the classroom.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I felt the same way the first time I wrote a blog entry. The more you read and write, the more comfortable you will get.

Can you effectively implement the use of technology in the kindergarten classroom?