Photo by Microsoft Word clipart

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Technology Integration Made Easy

This is a wonderful article that I found for those of us who are intimidated by what it takes and the amount of time to plan technology activities to use in the classroom. This article from Education World suggest 20 easy and painless ways to integrate technology in your daily routine! Through the use of the suggestions, it will promote and extend student learning on a daily basis and help you face that challenge of finding ways to implement technology.

Starr, Linda (2002). Technology integration made easy. Education World.
Retrieved August 23, 2008 from
http://www.educationworld.com/a_tech/tech/tech146.shtml

2 comments:

Kim said...

It is amazing that I read this same article tonight while looking at Education World. The suggestions are great to get a teacher started with basic integration. These are items I will encourage the teachers at my school to add to their pageflake homepage.

Stephanie Tyrell said...

I think this article is a great tool for teachers! It doesn't make much sense to integrate technology into education unless the teachers are technologically savvy. I think these twenty suggestions are great tools to begin the integration process for teachers. Also, as I am currently enrolled in a technology course for graduate school, I do think teachers should either have to take a course, or a test to show their technological abilities.

Can you effectively implement the use of technology in the kindergarten classroom?