Photo by Microsoft Word clipart
Friday, October 10, 2008
Kindergarten Interactive Sites
I wanted to share this website because I like to use it for my centers daily. It has great interactive websites that are focused and designed just for kindergarten! It has educational, language, math, science and many other links to enhance the curriculum. You can also go to the homepage link where it has the same components for primary and intermediate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a great resource to use for kindergarten students. I like the "thinking" games and activities.
Hi Misty,
Would a nice site. The bobinogs games are really cute for the little kids. Quite a lot of stuff on this BBC site (and I love the British accents)!
Diane
Misty,
This is great! I shared this with some fellow Kindergarten teachers. They were excited to find a new resource! Thanks!
Post a Comment