Photo by Microsoft Word clipart
Friday, October 24, 2008
Starfall
Another wonderful website that I use in my classroom on a daily basis is Starfall. Everyone of my students loves to have the opportunity to use this website. This is a great motivational resource that all my students enjoy including my students that are struggling in some areas. It definitely inspires a love for reading and writing. This website is also great to use to prepare your children for school or support them when they are in grades pre-k through 2nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great website!!! I really like that it can benefit students, teachers, as well as parents. I know that many kids do not like to read and write, so it's great that there's a site to encourage them that also makes reading and writing fun. I also noticed there was a link for journaling, which I think is a great tool, as a school counseling graduate student. Also, this site would be very beneficial for parents that homeschool their children.
I use this site religiously, mainly for my lower level students, but my higher level kids can use it as will to become more fluent readers. I agree with Stephanie in saying that this is a great website
Post a Comment