Photo by Microsoft Word clipart
Friday, October 10, 2008
Student Webquest Showcase
I came across this video that focuses on college students that are in a Foundations of Educational Technology Class that are working with kindergarten students through the use of Webquest. I love the quote that it includes,"Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each." Plato This video focuses on how you can use guided instruction, engaged and collaborative learning by the use of webquest to teach kindergarten students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love webquests! I have a first grade teacher that does 2-3 a month with her class. Here is a great resource for kindergarten webquests...http://www.rock-hill.k12.sc.us/schools/elem/odes/webquests-Kindergarten.htm
I found this video to be very interesting and informative! The idea of webquests for kindergarten students seems like a great way for them to begin the collaboration process of learning. The quote by Plato is great, and I definitely think these webquests will amuse their minds and get them thinking on a different level.
Post a Comment