Photo by Microsoft Word clipart
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Scholastic
I use Scholastic in a number of ways in my classroom. One of the most recent tools that I used is the interactive learning and online activities tab. This tab has great educational, informative and interactive learning activities highlighted for each month. These are great activities for your class to participate in and learn from. Another great part of this tab that I use is the online activities. They are divided by grade and subject area. It gives you interactive storybooks, games and activities for language arts, social studies, science and math. My students seem to really enjoy listening to the Clifford interactive storybooks. I think that this resource has something to offer for all grade levels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I had forgotten about this site. It is great. There is a wonderful Native American section that I need to forward to my second grade teachers.
This seems like a fabulous tool! I like that it can benefit all types of individuals of all ages, and has a lot of interesting information. Not only is there educational information, but there is also other topics such as the election coming up and halloween. Also, it seems very clear that this site is credible, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Hi Misty,
I have always thought Scholastic did a terrific job with the resources they offer. I use them quite often when searching for information.
Diane
Post a Comment